LAWRENCE – Twelve KU School of Architecture & Design students have received scholarships from the American Institute of Architects’ St. Louis chapter. These awards for the 2019-2020 school year range from $2,000 to $4,000 and come from two of the seven possible AIA St. Louis funds.
From the Ranft Fund, awards will be given to Hannah Denton, from Ballwin, Missouri, and Bradley Kreuger, from St. Louis.
From AIA St. Louis’s general fund, awards will be given to the following students:
- Dylan Baile from Ballwin, Missouri.
- Logan Brammeier
- Leah Ferrara, from Wentzille, Missouri.
- Andrew Hutchens from St. Louis.
- Lydia Juengli from Marthasville, Missouri.
- Megan Kelly from Kirkwood, Missouri.
- Kate Kemper from Frontenac, Missouri.
- Dani Kolker from Chesterfield, Missouri.
- Aaron Michalicek from St. Louis.
- Danielle Volkerding from Washington, Missouri.
These scholarships are meant for architecture students from the St. Louis region. The AIA St. Louis Scholarship Fund is one of the largest architectural scholarship programs in the country, according the AIA.