UNDERGRADUATE DEADLINES AND REQUIREMENTS
Priority deadline: November 1. Applications received after that date will be considered on a rolling basis until February 1.
Spring Semester Deadline: October 1
High school seniors and high school graduates with fewer than 24 hours of college-level credit should have minimum ACT composite score of 24 or an SAT composite of 1160. In addition, they should have a high school GPA of 3.2 or higher.
All other applicants who have completed 24 hours of college-level credit should have a cumulative GPA in that course work of 3.0 or higher.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
New, Transfer, and Re-Admit Applicants:
- Complete the online KU application by going to www.admissions.ku.edu
- Applicants must upload they high school transcript when they apply online
- Applicants are recommended to have taken the following courses
- 3 or more years of math
- 3 or more years of natural sciences, including physics
- 3 or more art or drawing classes (preferred over drafting classes)
- 2 or more years of foreign language.
- Select the School of Architecture & Design along with the appropriate degree depending upon the path. NOTE* This online application will serve as both your application for admission to KU and to the School of Architecture & Design.
- Complete and submit the Interior Architecture & Design Interest Profile here