'We Are Arc/D' T-Shirt Design Contest
The School of Architecture and Design is hosting a T-Shirt Design contest! All students enrolled in the School are eligible to submit design proposals. Submissions will reflect the theme of “We Are Arc/D”.
Designs should tell the student perspective of their membership in the creative community that is the School of Architecture and Design.
Contest designs should have a positive and engaging message that showcases the School as a diverse community of creators, makers, design thinkers, pioneers and JAYHAWKS.
REQUIRED INFORMATION AND ELEMENTS:
Students are free to interpret the design theme however they feel best. “We Are Arc/D” does not need to be explicitly written on the T-Shirt, but clearly expressed in the design concept.
I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the Arc/D T-Shirt Design contest and I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
- The contest is open to all currently enrolled Arc/D students in good standing at The University of Kansas.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that incorporates the University's brand (i.e. colors, trademarks, or logos) into the design, has never been published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- Contest submission begins on Monday, March 5, 2018. Submissions will close on Friday, March 16, 2018.
- The entries must be received online.
- FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information.
- The entry may be any of the following file formats when submitted electronically: .JPG, .PDF, .PNG or . (Dimensions: 12" x 12")
- The University's brand colors should be incorporated in the design with the design intended for use on either a white, black or blue t-shirt.
- Use of the University's institutional logo is permitted. Click here to view the University brand standards.
- A panel of judges representing the Student Experience Committee will choose the top submissions. The top submissions will be put to a public vote from Monday, March 19 through Wednesday, March 28, 2018.
- Top three finalist designs will be announced on Monday, March 19, 2018.
- The Top Three Finalists will be treated to a special outing with members of the Dean's Advisory Board
- One Grand Prize winner will receive a $150 Cash Prize along with a signed certificate from the Dean
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- The Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice, and we are under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules. The winning design will remain the property of The University of Kansas, and will not be returned to you. KU may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winning design may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
The Submission Period has ended! Be sure to join us on Monday, April 2 for the winner's announcement!